1. Scope of These Terms
2. Disclaimer of Content
- This site provides information about our company and its wholly owned subsidiaries, and the products and services offered by each of them, including diagnostic health testing and services, data analysis, clinical trials capabilities, employer health management solutions, and information about various healthconditions.
- If you are a patient or healthcare consumer, you should not use information found on this Site to replace a relationship with your physician or other healthcare professional and should not rely on that information as professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider concerning questions you have regarding a medical condition, and before starting,
stopping or modifying any treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something you have or have not read on this site.
- The information (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services on this Site are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor health care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with your medical history. Use of this Site, does not create a
doctor-patient relationship. Nothing contained in this Site is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- While Blood Dispatch attempts to keep all the information on the Site up-to-date, medical treatment, and knowledge change quickly, and this Site should not be considered error-free or as a comprehensive source of all information on a particular topic. Blood Dispatch makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of the Site, and assumes no responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based upon the information and material on this Site. Your use of the Site is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout these terms and conditions and the Blood Dispatch Site. You assume the entire risk of loss in using this Site and materials contained in the Site. January 2017
3. Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
- Copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws protect the services and materials appearing on the Site. All materials on the Site may be accessed, downloaded or printed for the noncommercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these terms and conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without express written permission of the operators of Blood Dispatch. Any unauthorized use of the words or images on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. The Site includes material that is derived in whole or in part from materials that are copyrighted,
including the format and layout of the Site. The copyrights are owned by Blood Dispatch, or for licensed content, the content providers.
- None of the names, trademarks, service marks and logos of Blood Dispatch appearing on this Site may be used in any advertising or publicity, or otherwise to indicate Blood Dispatch’s sponsorship of or affiliation with any product or service without express written permission of the operators of Blood Dispatch. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel,
waiver or otherwise, any license or right of use to any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the owners and operators of blooddispatch.com or the third party owner of the trademark, if any. This Site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
4. Right to Change Terms and Conditions
- Blood Dispatch may, at any time and from time to time, change these terms and conditions. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting of the changed terms and conditions on the Site. You agree to review these terms and conditions periodically, and use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed.
5. Links to Other Sites.
- This Site may contain third party-owned content (e.g., articles, data feeds, abstracts, etc.) and may also include hypertext links to third party-owned web sites. We provide such third party content and links asa courtesy to our users. We have no control over any third party-owned web sites or content referenced, accessed by or available on this Site and, therefore, we do not endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept any responsibility for such third party web sites or content or for the availability of such web sites. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY ALLEGATION THAT ANY THIRD PARTY-OWNED CONTENT (WHETHER PUBLISHED ON THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE) INFRINGES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF ANY INFORMATION OR OPINION CONTAINED ON SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITE OR CONTENT. If you link to third party sites from Blood Dispatch we encourage you to consult the policy statements of each site you visit.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- BLOOD DISPATCH AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE INTERRUPTED AND INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY NOT BE ERROR-FREE. NONE OF BLOOD DISPATCH’S, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ASSUMES ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE; THEY ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS
ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THIS SITE WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED TO YOU ABSENT SUCH LIMITATIONS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blood Dispatch and its suppliers and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, servants and representatives of each from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) related to (i) your violation of these terms and conditions and (ii) your posting of material to this Site.
9. Applicable Law
- These terms and conditions and the resolution of any dispute related to these terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any dispute between Blood Dispatch and you related to these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of California.
- This Web site can be accessed from the United Stated and other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country may differ, you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site. Blood Dispatch makes no representation that material on this site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do soon their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- These terms and conditions are effective unless and until modified as noted above, or terminated, at any time, by Blood Dispatch. If, in the sole discretion of Blood Dispatch, you fail to comply with these terms and conditions, Blood Dispatch may terminate these terms and conditions without notice and deny you access to the Site.